Shree Ganesh Jewellers takes your privacy very seriously. We shall process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
What information do we collect?
In order to provide you with our services and products, we may collect personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations, emails, and written and oral communications. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, phone number or credit card information.
In addition to the information you knowingly provide, we may collect the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors along with usage statistics (for example, types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to promote our services. We may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects.
What do we use your information for?
We will primarily use your personal information to provide our services and products to you. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may also use any of the information we collect from you may be used in, but not limited to, one of the following ways:
- To process requests and purchases and manage your interactions with us. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To communicate with you about services or products you have requested from us: for example, in the event that the service or product you have requested is unavailable; or if there is a query or problem with your requests; or when (in accordance with your preferences) we keep in touch with you about similar services or products
- For record-keeping purposes
- To fulfil our legal obligations (for example, where we are required to keep records of transactions or share information with authorities)
- To improve customer service
To improve our website
Disclosure of your personal information
There are occasions where we need to share it with trusted third parties, in order to meet our obligations to you and provide certain services.
What types of third parties do we share your data with?
- Couriers and delivery partners, so we can send your order to you
- Fraud prevention services, to protect you and us from fraud
- Payment providers who we partner with for payment services
- Technology partners that help service our website and key business systems
- Other service agencies who we carefully select to provide support for things like advertising and marketing
- Any third party that requires us to disclose personal information in order to comply with legal, regulatory and statutory obligations, such as a law enforcement agency
In very limited circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
What if you do not want to receive marketing information?
If you would rather not receive marketing information from us, please email us at email@example.com
You can always opt out at a later date or narrow your preferences. However, please note that where you withhold or withdraw your consent to be contacted in this way, we may be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events and/or special offers that may interest you.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
How we protect and keep your personal information
We keep your personal data for no longer than necessary for a lawful purpose, such as processing a purchase (or for a reasonable period after the purchase so that we can process any claim or query).
We will also keep your contact details for as long as we believe you wish to hear from us using those contact details.
We will attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
As the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. We are not responsible for the contents or policies of external websites and recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of every website that you use and submit your personal details to.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or make some changes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media followers
If you follow one of our social media accounts, we may receive basic personal data about you such as:
- Account name
- General Interests
You may also communicate with us directly and provide content in this way. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in providing social media and marketing content that is of interest to our followers on social media.
This personal data will be used within the terms and functionality of the social media sites.
Changes to Privacy Notice